1. Collection of Personal Information from Site Visitors
www.okedonk.com. automatically collects and/or tracks (1) the home server domain names, IP address, e-mail addresses, type of client computer, and type of Web browser of visitors to www.okedonk.com Web site, (2) the e-mail addresses of visitors that communicate with www.okedonk.com. via e-mail, (3) information such as personal, financial or demographic information, knowingly provided by the visitor in on-line forms, registration forms, surveys, and sweepstakes entries, and (4) information, either in the aggregate or user specific, on what pages visitors access.
2. Use of Personal Data Collected
Personal data collected by www.okedonk.com. will be used by www.okedonk.com. for editorial and feedback purposes, for marketing and promotional purposes, for a statistical analysis of users’ behavior, for future product development, for content improvement, to inform advertisers as to how many visitors have seen or clicked their advertisements, and to customize content and layout of www.okedonk.com site. Names, postal and e-mail addresses, and phone numbers collected may be added to www.okedonk.com databases and used for future e-mails, calls and mailings regarding site updates, new products and services, upcoming events, and status of orders placed online. Financial information collected may be used to check the user’s qualifications for registration, to bill the user for products and services, to notify the user in the event of sweepstakes winnings, and to notify the relevant taxing and regulatory authorities regarding payments or prizes.
Demographic and profile data collected is used to tailor the visitor’s experience at our site, enabling us to present content we think they might be interested in. We use customer contact information to send the user information about our company and promotional material from some of our partners. The customer’s contact information is also used to contact him or her in the event of a sweepstakes winning, and to notify the relevant taxing and regulatory authorities regarding payments or prizes.
3. Disclosure of Personal Data to Third Parties
www.okedonk.com. reserves the right to share, rent, sell, or otherwise disclose data it collects on www.okedonk.com Web site to third parties. Any third party to which www.okedonk.com. shares, rents, sells, or otherwise discloses personal data will be carefully pre-screened by www.okedonk.com, determined by www.okedonk.com. to be reputable, and will use the personal data for marketing products and services which www.okedonk.com. determines, in its sole judgment, that visitors might find of interest. www.okedonk.com. will disclose to third parties information knowingly and voluntarily disclosed by visitors, or information in aggregate form.
Through the use of third party cookies, an advertiser will be electronically notified when visitors view or click on its advertisements. This site contains links to other sites and www.okedonk.com. is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such sites.
4. Opt-Out Right
We allow users the opportunity to opt-out of receiving communications from us and our partners at the point where we voluntary request information about the visitor. This site also allows users to remove their information from our database. If a user removes his or her information from the www.okedonk.com. database it will no longer be used by www.okedonk.com for secondary purposes, disclosed to third parties, or used by www.okedonk.com. or third parties to send promotional correspondences to the visitor. Users can remove their information by writing to us via postal mail at the address below, or by sending an email requesting removal to [insert e-mail for remove].
Visitors may opt out of having their personal information collected by www.okedonk.com, by contacting www.okedonk.com. via postal mail to the address below, or via e-mail to [email protected]
5. Access to and Ability to Correct Personal Data
Upon request via postal mail or e-mail, www.okedonk.com. will provide to visitors a summary of any personal information retained by www.okedonk.com. regarding the visitor. www.okedonk.com. will only send personal records to the e-mail address on file for the visitor name associated with it. Visitors may modify, correct, change, or update their personal record or cause their personal record to be removed from www.okedonk.com database. Visitors may change or modify information previously provided by by contacting www.okedonk.com. via postal mail to the address below, or via e-mail to [email protected]
6. Collection of Personal Data from Children
The information and services provided at www.okedonk.com web site by www.okedonk.com, its affiliates, sponsors, and advertisers are not intended to be viewed by children under 13 years of age. All sweepstakes offered at www.okedonk.com. are open to United States residents 18 years or older only. www.okedonk.com. will not knowingly permit a child to participate in a game, offering of a prize, or another activity. If a child wins a sweepstakes, that child’s entry will be voided, and another winner will be drawn.
Concerning visitors to its site that it knows are children under 13 years of age, www.okedonk.com. maintains the following policies:
- www.okedonk.com. will not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13 years of age without prior parental consent, which will include an opportunity for the parent to prevent use of the information and participation in the activity. Without prior parental consent, on-line information will only be used to respond directly to the child’s request and will not be used for other purposes without prior parental consent.
- In the event a child submits information to the www.okedonk.com. Web site, the child must provide an e-mail address for the child’s parent or guardian. Thereafter, www.okedonk.com. will send an e-mail to the parent or guardian alerting them to the child’s registration and providing instructions on how the parent can provide consent for the child to view the contents of www.okedonk.com or how the parent could view or delete the child’s registration, if so desired.
- www.okedonk.com. will not knowingly distribute to third parties any personally identifiable offline contact information concerning children under 13 years of age without prior parental consent.
- No information collected from children is knowingly used for any marketing or promotional purposes whatsoever, either inside or outside www.okedonk.com..
7. www.okedonk.com Right to Contact User
9. Contacting www.okedonk.com
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this website, you can contact:
email: [email protected]